How to Tour the Forestiere Underground Gardens
Here's an easy guide to touring the Forestiere Underground Gardens!
How it works:
- We have tours running on the hour, every hour, from 10 am to 4 pm during the summer months. Please check out our visit page for details on our spring and fall hours.
- You do not need a reservation unless your group has more than 15 people.
- Aim to arrive about ten to fifteen minutes before the tour you'd like to go on, and we'll be sure to get you on tour.
- If you have a larger party, please use the form here or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. You will receive our policies via email, as well as a private tour time.
- Standard photos for personal use are okay, but there is no video recording, audio recording or panoramic photos.
- After your tour, be sure to review us on Google, Yelp or Trip Advisor. We love your feedback.