REQUIRED for private parties of 15 or more
Do you have a large group that would like to tour through the Underground Gardens together? We offer private group reservations for parties of 15 or more, typically on the half hour during our operating hours.
our group reservations are perfect for:
- School groups (Private, public, homeschool)
- Club and Work Outings
- Bus Charter Groups
- Family Reunions
Group reservations include a group discount, as well as free admission for the organizer/escort as well as any bus driver.
(NOTE: The site does have limitations on how many persons it can accommodate at one tour time and a minimum of 10 days notice is needed for groups larger than 20 persons).
To start the group reservation process, please fill out the form below.
All tours are subject to weather conditions, and may be canceled. Thanks for your understanding!
Group Reservation Form
- Stay with your group and tour host so you don't get lost! These are *guided* tours for your safety and the preservation of the site.
- All of the fruit on the tour and the grounds is considered "forbidden fruit" - no picking it!
- We are a "true earth" environment and our hardpan planters, walls and surfaces are delicate. Please do not sit or climb on the planters or furnishings.
- Photos of the historic site are vacation photos for your personal enjoyment. All rights to photos taken of the site remain with the Forestiere Underground Gardens, and may not be copyrighted or sold. (please see our photo policy)
- Please keep your children with you at all times. Our open air museum can be exciting for children, but it is not a playground.
The Forestiere Underground Gardens cannot accommodate pets, strollers, motorized scooters, or wheelchairs wider than 26".