PRIVATE Group reservations
available by request
PRIVATE GRoUP RESERVATIONS
Our group reservations are perfect for:
- School groups (private, public, homeschool)
- Club and Work Outings
- Bus Charter Groups
- Family Reunions
- Special Events
This historical site does have limitations on how many persons it can accommodate at one private tour time and a minimum of 10 days notice is needed for groups. Typically, group tours are hosted Wednesdays through Sundays at either 9:30 am or 4:15 pm. We are closed Mondays and Tuesdays, but can offer private tours with advanced booking.
All tours are subject to weather conditions and may be canceled without notice. We apologize for the inconvenience, but that is the nature of this outdoor earthen site.
To start the group reservation process, or to have your questions answered before you book, please fill out the form below
Group Reservation Form
- Stay with your group and tour host so you don't get lost! These are *guided* tours for your safety and the preservation of the site.
- All of the fruit on the tour and the grounds is considered "forbidden fruit" - no picking it!
- We are a "true earth" environment and our hardpan planters, walls and surfaces are delicate. Please do not sit or climb on the planters or furnishings.
- Photos of the historic site are for your personal enjoyment only. All rights to photos taken of the site remain with the Forestiere Underground Gardens, and may not be copyrighted or sold. (please see our photo policy). Filming or recording is also not allowed.
- Please keep your children with you at all times. Our open air museum can be exciting for children, but it is not a playground.
The Forestiere Underground Gardens cannot accommodate pets, strollers, backpack style child carriers, motorized scooters, or wheelchairs wider than 26".