REQUIRED for private parties of 15 or morE
We offer private group tours on
mondays and tuesdays from 10 am to 4 pm.
Do you have a large group that would like to tour through the Underground Gardens together? We offer private group reservations for parties of 15 or more.
ALL GROUP TOURS ARE BOOKED BY EMAIL.
(Reservations are not required for small groups under 15 persons or for individuals).
our group reservations are perfect for:
- School groups (Private, public, homeschool)
- Club and Work Outings
- Bus Charter Groups
- Family Reunions
- Special Events
Group reservations include a group discount, and free admission for the organizer/escort and any bus driver.
- This historical site does have limitations on how many persons it can accommodate at one private tour time and a minimum of 10 days notice is needed for groups.
- We offer exclusive booking for private group tours on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Due to the limitations of this site, we cannot accommodate private groups larger than 20 persons during our public tour times of 10 AM to 4 PM Wednesday through Sunday.
- Occasionally, we can book larger groups (over 20) at 9:00 or 9:30 AM, before our public tour times begin on Wednesday and Sunday.
To start the group reservation process, or to have your questions answered before you book, please fill out the form below.
All tours are subject to weather conditions, and may be canceled without notice. We apologize for the inconvenience, but that is the nature of this outdoor earthen site.
Group Reservation Form
- Stay with your group and tour host so you don't get lost! These are *guided* tours for your safety and the preservation of the site.
- All of the fruit on the tour and the grounds is considered "forbidden fruit" - no picking it!
- We are a "true earth" environment and our hardpan planters, walls and surfaces are delicate. Please do not sit or climb on the planters or furnishings.
- Photos of the historic site are for your personal enjoyment only. All rights to photos taken of the site remain with the Forestiere Underground Gardens, and may not be copyrighted or sold. (please see our photo policy). Filming or recording is also not allowed.
- Please keep your children with you at all times. Our open air museum can be exciting for children, but it is not a playground.
The Forestiere Underground Gardens cannot accommodate pets, strollers, backpack style child carriers, motorized scooters, or wheelchairs wider than 26".